1. Know our Absolute dependence on the Lord. There is knowledge that we cannot obtain but through the
2. Weary the Lord in prayer until He blesses you. (Luke 18:1-8) Pray continuously, and do not be
3. Join the faith of others in obtaining powerful blessings. Particularly, if you have a feeling that you need to
pray for a person, do not hesitate, but drop everything and make that prayer happen.
4. Pray for something better. The Lord has the means and the will to bless you, but you need to ask.
5. Come to know God so well that you really know to Whom you are praying.
6. Have firm faith that you will receive an answer.
7. Cry from the depths of your soul in your prayers. An anguished groan from the soul has more power
than ten thousand eloquent speeches given to your ceiling.
learned from the example of the prophet Joseph Smith
by Scot Face Proctor, LDSMag.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for free videos about Jesus Christ